Submit a complaint

Before you make a complaint to the Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland:

  1. contact your energy or water provider to see if they can fix the problem
  2. read our information what complaints we can help you with.

If your provider can’t fix the problem and you believe we can help, you can submit your complaint below.

Note: If your complaint is about EWOQ or an EWOQ team member, please complete our feedback form.