We value your feedback and survey all customers who’ve contacted us with a problem that we’ve:
- referred to a higher level with their electricity, gas or water provider
- investigated, or
- referred back to their electricity, gas or water provider
How we invite you
You will receive an email inviting you to take part. Click on the link in the email to complete the survey.
How your feedback helps
Your feedback will help us improve our services to customers like you who’ve had difficulties with electricity, gas and water supply companies in Queensland.
We use your feedback to improve:
- the information we give to customers about our complaints process
- our helpfulness and skills in talking with customers about their complaint
- how we communicate with customers
- our consideration of case information.
Anonymity and confidentiality
Any feedback you provide in the survey is confidential and individuals are not identified.
Withdrawing from the survey
To opt out of the survey, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 662 837.
Publishing the results
We may publish summary survey results on this website, on social media, in our annual report or to other external parties.
Any information we publish will not identify individual data and will only contain combined data.
Read about our customer satisfaction survey and results.